Objection #15 is silent. No real words are said. Yet you can never move forward. It is like neither denying or admitting an accusation. Those who ‘have the power’ won’t commit one way or another. Rather, the issue is avoided.
Answer: These people have not been convinced yet. They need to see real value. To do this, start using it yourself. Get others to use it. It will spread. Before you know it, those who make the decisions will see that it is beneficial. They will see the value. That’s all they wanted in the first place.
That concludes the 15 Objections to using Social Learning. Below is a list of them all:
- Objection #14: Prove It!
- Objection #13: How Do You Measure ROI?
- Objection #12: How Will You Measure That It Is Working?
- Objection #11: Too Much Info
- Objection #10: Wasting Time
- Objection #9: They Aren’t Technical
- Objection #8: Out of Date Information
- Objection #7: The Information is Wrong!
- Objection #6: Mixing Things Up
- Objection #5: How Do You Know it’s Accurate?
- Objection #4: Posting Anything, Including Bonobos
- Objection #3: Control of Information
- Objection #2: What Does This Have To Do With Training?
- Objection #1: Socialize!